Saturday, February 23, 2013

working away

Do you ever get so excited about something that it makes you kinda giddy?  Like you want to stay home from work and do whatever you're so excited about? And you're energized just by thinking about it, and you talk your husband's head off about your grandiose ideas?

I'm in that right now.  

And it's about baby headbands. 

Yep.

I'm stitching away and (tomorrow) I'll be creating bows and flowers to make your baby's head look cute(r). Little Winter Shop is almost ready to open! 

Not everyone gets excited about these things, but that's how God made me and I'm ok with that. I'm excited about that. 

It could be the fact that I've had too much coffee today, or maybe because I got together with very sweet friends today who were over the top encouraging of me and my little shop.  Either way, I'm pumped.

I don't have a picture for you because everything is in my brain.

Happy weekend friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment