Tuesday, February 5, 2013

little winter shop - coming soon!

Guess what?! I'm finally doing it - starting an etsy shop!  I'm SO excited about this, and have loved seeing this little dream of mine come to life.  I'm currently "stocking" my shop, but here's a little preview of what I've been working on.  (The fox was a gift for a sweet friend and soon to be mama to her little Hudson, who is due in a just a few short weeks.) 

I've been stitching away every spare moment I've had recently, in hopes to launch the little winter shop in the coming weeks.  Stay tuned!

(PS. Dear husband - you're the best.  Thanks for being my biggest fan, and making me feel more creative than I really am.  And thanks for putting up with the tiny bits of thread everywhere in our house. Love ya.)  





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Britta! I will likely be asking you many etsy questions in the coming weeks! I'd love to hear your expertise!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I've thought that if/when we move to the MN area, it would be fun to open up a shabby chic - type store . . . with fun furniture, novelty items, and yummy food items like lemon curd. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that it would be fun to open one up WITH you. :)

    ReplyDelete