Monday, March 11, 2013

a shower for Emilie

Before the weekend started, I had a grand idea of taking photos every weekend, and dedicating a post the following week to those photos and events.  I figure it's a decent plan to lug my camera around and take more pictures (which I love to do, and don't do enough).

So, I uploaded all of my weekend photos and was about to start creating my post when I realized basically all of the photos were from Emilie's bridal shower over the weekend.  So, I deleted my title and renamed it "a shower for Emilie"... (creativity is really flowing today).

I just figured it would be a little strange to have a bunch of photos of the shower and then top it off with a picture of Zach playing his guitar in his pj's. 

So, the weekend posts will maybe start next weekend.  But here's a peek at a beautiful "Anthropologie themed" shower for my dear friend Emilie.  My friends throw the prettiest showers, I'm not kidding.  It was fun to take photos of such lovely details and girls I adore. I can't wait to see Emilie as a bride next month! 





1 comment: