Monday, November 5, 2012

at the orchard

A few weekends ago, we took advantage of the crisp fall weather and headed to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch for the afternoon with some friends.  The day was filled with way too many apple donuts, hot cider, a hay ride, and good conversation.  We actually didn't pick any apples - but the amount of apple donuts we ate probably makes up for it.  I had no self control; they were still warm!







Don't let the picture fool you. I had more than one. Did I mention they were still warm?









This one really got me - what lucky timing to give my husband a big apple clown nose. He was juggling, after all.
 The Uhlemanns
Such a fun day with dear friends, and a classic fall tradition.  (Particularly if you live in Minnesota).  

2 comments:

  1. Cute! But, what's with the green body bag in the first photo?? Eek! Kind of creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I didn't even notice that! Lets pretend its full of pumpkins. :)

    ReplyDelete